Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hello everyone :D

So this is my new blog for all my rants, emotions, theories, and spams of my favorite OTP Captain Swan. First just to say, I have been watching Once Upon a Time ever since it first aired back in Oct. of last year. I have loved the show since, and me being a writer (ish) I enjoy seeing plot twists. They make the show more interesting, and unpredictable. 

Last week's episode "Into the Deep" kind of.. disappointed me? Maybe, sort of? I guess I'm just confused, as a lot of my shipmates are. The fact that people are thinking Killian (Hook) TOOK Aurora's heart has made me pay attention carefully to what he was saying when he had a gift for Cora. He said he brought a gift, not gotten a gift. He may have gone to Maleficent's castle and came back before waking Aurora. 

I can't say I'm horribly mad at Hook, he wasn't doing anything but being a pirate. I know, I know. Happy endings aren't easy in this show, and I don't want this one to be any different. I just really want to see what goes on in that brain of his. 

So, next episode is the Winter Finale. Oh yay o_o. Four weeks. Four weeks. Thankfully Christmas is during that time, I really can be impatient o_o. 

At least we get to see another parallel to Snowing for Captain Swan, the fight between Emma/Hook and she knocks him unconscious. I'm really scared/excited for this episode. 

- Robs

No comments:

Post a Comment