Thursday, November 29, 2012

My OUaT confessions:

Well first off, Captain Swan, I boarded that ship after I watched "Tallahassee". 

And my favorite character, is probably Captain Hook/Killian Jones. But come on who can blame me? I've grown up loving the Peter Pan story.. um more preferably Tinker Bell, but this was the first time to see a pretty amazing portrayal of Captain Hook. Not to mention, how amazing the OUaT people are at picking the cast. I will admit, I would have never heard of Colin O'Donoghue if it wasn't for this show. And for that, I am thankful :P. 

But before Hook came into the picture, my favorite was probably Red Riding Hood. Not Ruby, until later, but Red. She had the biggest plot twist on her, in the Enchanted Forest. Being the wolf as well as Red, that made the entire story change. Yes Hook came into the picture before "Child of the Moon" but I still really like Red. She's probably the one character who has the best story without being in love. 

I was never a fan of the Evil Queen until this show started. I wasn't a big fan of villains until this show to be honest.. XD But I would like to see how Regina changes because of Henry. 

So, I am sort of a writer.. I can be deep when I want to be, but I always like a character to be serious, but at the same time able to snap back with a witty remark. (Insert Hook here) I do have my theories, but that's for later. :P okay bye! - Robs

No comments:

Post a Comment